Saturday, April 9, 2011

Camping!

This past weekend, we ventured out to Cleburne State Park and Dinosaur Valley. Emma had just finished a 3 week unit on dinosaurs, so I used this as an excuse to go look for fossils! It was a beautiful weekend and we had a blast. (Unfortunately, I haven't mastered this whole blogging thing yet, so these are not in chronological order.)
Paluxy River Turtle.


We spent one morning at Dinosaur World. Very cool. Daddy and Nathan had a great time gig 'em, I mean diggin' for fossils.


Uncle Keith, the fossil expert, and Nathan resting in the river.





1 comment:

Dad, Mom, Bubba, Sister, Sissy said...

Two of our favorite places. Cleburne is great because of the hiking/biking trails and Dinasaur Valley because of the Paluxy River. I have taken my RA boys to that river more times than I can count. Good times. We are heading out tent camping next weekend ourselves. Going close to Georgetown.