Saturday, April 9, 2011

More Camping

Saturday night we climbed a little cliff that Emma named "Hilltop Mountain." It was the perfect place to watch the sunset. This was, by far, my favorite event of the weekend.



Sunday morning we went for a hike. It was a beautiful morning. Until this point I was unimpressed with Cleburne State park, this changed my mind. It was a great hike. Not as much wildlife as I was hoping to see, but we did see several caterpillars and a snake, and that was enough for Emma and Nathan. This was my second favorite event.






Really. What can I say about this?

Other than, this right here is my soul purpose for living.










Okay, here is my other reason.






RoAr!!!

A few of the many (105) dinosaurs we saw on the hike/walk at dinosaur world.

No comments: